Territory Development Rep (North Europe) - BMS Performance
This job expired on 08-12-2016
|Salary band:||£25k - £30k|
|Salary Details:||£25000 - £30000 per annum + £50k OTE|
|Sector:||IT | SAP | I.T. Systems | Information Technology|
|Job Categories:||Software Sales Jobs|
You have invested in your degree and decided at an early stage that languages are your forte and the you now want to use your intellect and this amazing skill. Well our client wants to hear from you if you can speak any of the following: French, German, Dutch, Italian, Spanish or Italian to be part of their European sales team. Their technology allows you to have a border less environment when it comes to technology allowing the corporate to know who is accessing their data and where from at any time of the day or night. They lead the way in identifying you whilst on the Internet and make sure the interaction is secure. Now is the time to join this exciting US company and be part of their multi-cultural team oh and earn a stack of cash as well!!!
JOB TITLE: Territory Development Rep (North Europe)
PACKAGE: up to £30k Basic with £50k OTE
- Recognised as leaders in the Identity Access Management space by Gartner turning over circa $100M and are financially backed via a leading private equity firm specialising in the software and technology space.
- Rapidly expanding EMEA team with an emphasis to grow the London office as the central business hub for Europe.
- With cross integration and an on-prem, cloud or hybrid solution means the implementation time is second to none of their competitors and this helps keep them as leaders within their space.
- Previous Telesales experience.
- Understanding of a solution sale and taking multiple decision makers into account.
- IT Sales background with a proven track record of achieving against your targets.
- DACH or Nordic speaking languages are beneficial but not essential.
- Interacting with IT and business decision makers across multiple platforms; telephone, email and social media to identify their needs and qualify if they are a prospect.
- Qualifying marketing leads
- Outbound calls to prospective enterprise level clients alongside the mapping of the account and different decision makers to arrange appointments for your Account Managers.