Software Engineer (Product Development) - Support Services Group (SSG)
This job expired on 21-10-2019
Browse Simply IT Sales Jobs by Region
Browse Simply IT Sales Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Salary band: £30k - £40k
IT Sales – Business Development Manager – IT Managed Services Location: Midlands Salary: £30k-£40k BASIC, £60k-80k OTE + Car Allowance + Benefits Ref: &...
|Salary band:||£40k - £50k|
|Salary Details:||£30000.00 - £45000.00 per annum|
|Company:||Support Services Group (SSG)|
|Job Categories:||IT Consultancy Jobs|
My client based in Cambridgeshire is recruiting for a talented Software Engineer. This is an exciting opportunity to join their team of highly skilled software engineers responsible for their next generation video/data acquisition systems.
You'll be involved in all aspects of the software life cycle, from design, to implementation, to testing and maintenance. Working out of the Cambridge office, you'll work on a wide variety of interesting and challenging projects. Open to candidates at all levels, from fresh graduates (salary £25k - £30k), to seasoned professionals (£. If you exhibit the right aptitude, we'd love to hear from you.
You must have valid legal right to work in the UK - there is no offer of visa sponsorship with this role at this time.
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve software.
- Collaborate in a team environment to deliver great software.
- Develop solutions for some of the world's largest companies.
- Write clean readable code.
- Learn and utilize new technologies.
- 2:1 bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field.
- Experience with one or more development languages (C, C#, C++, etc.)
- Proven numerical and analytical skills.
- Strong communication and team working skills.
- Eye for detail and problem-solving ability.
- 9am - 5.30pm (Monday - Friday)
- Annual Leave - 25 Days + Bank Holidays
- Bupa Private Medical Healthcare
- Life Assurance
If you have the relevant skills required for this role and would like to apply, please submit your cv. If you require further information, please contact Anna on.