Service Desk Manager - Coretx
This job expired on 02-12-2016
Browse Simply IT Sales Jobs by Region
Browse Simply IT Sales Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Sales Executive - Network Security 2 days ago
Reading, Guildford, Croydon
Salary band: £40k - £50k
Sales Executive - Network SecurityBased Surrey£40k/£60k Basic, £80k/£120k OTE + BenefitsOur client is an award winning Network Security VAR that has grown to add Network M...
Software Telesales Manager 2 days ago
London, Hertfordshire, Kent
Salary band: £100k +
Software Telesales Manager £75k Basic, + £100k OTE Based Central London We are a Global, US based SaaS Software provider experiencing phenomenal growth worldwide. Our success in t...
Salary band: £30k - £40k
CHANNEL ACCOUNT MANAGER - TELECOM SERVICES - LONDON 30,000 - £40,000 EXCELLENT CORPORATE BENFITS PACKAGE Our client, is a UK market leading telecoms organisation and one recognised annually in T...
Infrastructure Project Manager 21 days ago
Salary band: £50k - £60k
Infrastructure Project Manager,IT Portfolio, ManchesterContract Type: PermanentRef. req198There has never been a more exciting time to become part of Lookers. We are proud to have recently been vot...
Salary band: £40k - £50k
IT Sales – Business Development Manager – PLM Software & ServicesLocation: Midlands-North Salary: £40k-£50k BASIC, £80k-£100k OTE + Car Allow...
|Salary band:||£40k - £50k|
|Salary Details:||£40000 - £45000 per annum + Benefits|
|Job Categories:||IT Internet Jobs|
Service Desk Manager - Croydon
CORETX are currently looking for a Service Desk Manager to join our team based in Croydon. The Service Desk Manager will manage and lead an outsourced team of 40+ to our customer ensuring that performance and service levels are achieved and in line with contracts whilst ensuring that customer expectations are set, met or exceeded.
Service Desk Manager Key Objectives:
- The Service Desk Manager will act as a strong mentor and the first line of escalation for the Service Desk Team Leaders as well as being responsible for line management and performance management of the Service Desk Team, producing and analysing reports to highlight performance issues and trends.
- The Service Desk Manager be forward thinking in your approach to deliver customer excellence whilst taking the team on a journey to help deliver this vision. The Service Desk Manager will drive a positive culture in the team to promote the retention of staff and an alignment to CORETX's CRESTA values.
- The Service Desk Manager will assist the Head of Service and Service Delivery Manager with the functional management and application of the Major Incident Process, Reactive and Pro-Active Problem Management and Change Management.
- The Service Desk Manager will take an active role in working with the Project Manager or Transition Manager when transitioning of new services into the Service Desk Team.
Key areas of Responsibilities:
- To manage team performance, including conducting Team Leaders one to ones and appraisals, identifying training and development requirements as required.
- You will have proven team leadership experience.
- Objective and KPI management.
- Ensure that all Customer Incidents and Service Requests are owned through to completion and are recorded and managed in adherence to the Nuffield Services processes, policies and standards.
- Major Incident Management including all customer communication, activities and escalations.
- Review analysis information on incidents and Service Requests, proactively identifying recurring issues and Problem areas that will help drive through efficiency.
- Provide input into the Monthly Service Review reports.
- Representing CORETX Services at Change boards, acting as a change approver and determining the impact of Customer led changes on the Service Desk. Proactively manage and communicate CORETX Services led Changes and associated risks to our customers, seeking appropriate customer approval when required.
- Manage new services into the team by working with the Transition/Project Manager Manage resource levels within the teams including the management of Staff Rotas, holidays and other absence to ensure training is provided.
- Support and develop the CORETX IT Service Desk team, providing the secondary point of escalation.
- Keep the team up to date on new procedures/software/customer changes.
- Assist where applicable training workshops and arrange training materials.
- Responding to Nuffield Services escalations and complaints, escalating further where unable to resolve.
- To jointly work with our customer and CORETX to generate good working councils that allows the relationship to grow.
- Attend and run with the Head of Service fortnightly Account reviews with the Account and Service Delivery Manager.
- ITIL V3.0 Foundation (Essential).
- ITIL Service Operations (Desirable).
- 2 yrs. Service Desk Team Manager Experience (Essential), managing a team of 20-40 staff.
- Proven Experience in having run an outsourced environment for a high-profile customer.
- Accredited in Management and Leadership programme.
- Delivered or run customer excellence schemes/programmes.
- MCP/MCSE or equivalent industry experience.
CORETX helps to transform organisations through high performance technology solutions built and delivered on our own data centre and network infrastructure. People are at the centre of CORETX's business; removing barriers, enabling workflow, empowering users and utilising the opportunities presented in the new digital economy.