Senior Account Director - BMS Performance
This job expired on 06-12-2016
Browse Simply IT Sales Jobs by Region
Browse Simply IT Sales Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
London, Surrey, Reading
Salary band: £40k - £50k
National Account Manager - Mobile Products into Retailers. £48k Basic, £68k OTE plus full benefits package. Based Surrey. Our client are a Global leader in consumer electronics and ...
Salary band: £30k - £40k
CHANNEL ACCOUNT MANAGER - TELECOM SERVICES - LONDON 30,000 - £40,000 EXCELLENT CORPORATE BENFITS PACKAGE Our client, is a UK market leading telecoms organisation and one recognised annually in T...
Salary band: £40k - £50k
IT Sales – Business Development Manager – PLM Software & ServicesLocation: Midlands-North Salary: £40k-£50k BASIC, £80k-£100k OTE + Car Allow...
Accounts Administrator 7 days ago
Salary band: Any
An Accounts Administrator is required by our client based in Wellingborough to work within their VAT department. This role is responsible for ensuring that all VAT returns are verified, completed a...
|Salary band:||£70k - £80k|
|Salary Details:||£70000 - £75000 per annum + 150k+ OTE & company p|
|Sector:||IT | I.T. Systems | Information Technology|
|Job Categories:||Software Sales Jobs|
We saw the way Contact Centres moved abroad because they were cheaper to run and companies didn't care about customer experience it was all about cost and profit. I for one would say thanks but no thanks if I was discussing my intimate banking arrangements and was connected to Manila or Vietnam or any of the other hotspots of cheap labour. I simply want to connect with someone from Britain who I could associate with. This change in attitude has forced a lot of large organisations to reconsider their strategy and have them based back on home soil. They have however need to be clever with the amount of agents they have because of the increase in cost. They need to provide more of a sales platform for these individuals to upsell at any opportunity and be capable of dealing with the queries as efficiently and quickly as possible. The next generation of Contact Centre platform has arrived and is being sold into the UK market for a short period of time. Our client is a disrupter in this space and has already toppled some big giants. They now seek another expert in this space to join them on the journey.
JOB TITLE: Senior Account Director
LOCATION: Home based contract - Hemel Hempstead office
PACKAGE: up to 75k base, 150k+ OTE + Pension and Healthcare
Turnover: £20m circa
Workforce: 140 UK based
Office based in Hemel Hempstead
- Client focused on identifying candidate with experience of selling Contact Centre and Customer Experience software solutions ideally
- In the absence of direct experience, strong experience of selling complex software solutions with long sales cycles
- Can engage with multiple decision makers and complex sales processes
- Fosters a consultative approach to selling into enterprise organisations
- Can bolster internal and external assets to ensure success
- High level of intelligence and polish
- Role focused on selling cloud based Contact Centre and Customer Experience software
- Going after an in store base of accounts that at some stage will require a 'Contact Centre Refresh'
- UK wide remit - Travelling required
- Operating as a new business sales person in already established accounts