Sales Recruitment Consultant - PMA Sales Recruitment
|Salary Details:||£22k - £26k Base, £50k OTE|
|Location:||Essex , Hertfordshire , London , South East , Middlesex|
|Company:||PMA Sales Recruitment|
|Contact:||Doug Brain and Holly Sisman|
|Sector:||Corporate | IT|
|Job Categories:||Internal IT Sales Jobs | IT Consultancy Jobs | IT Telesales Jobs | Software Sales Jobs | Telecoms Sales Jobs|
Sales Recruitment Consultant
£22k - £26k Base, £50k OTE
We are currently recruiting for 2 ambitious Sales Recruitment Consultants who have strong communication and sales skills, a persuasive manner and passion for success! This is an exceptional money earning opportunity for the right person.
Established for 23 years, PMA Recruitment Ltd is respected as a specialist recruitment agency recruiting within the Corporate Business to Business (B2B) Sales arena. We work with industry leading companies that come from a broad spectrum of sectors including Communications, I.T, e-Commerce, Finance, Capital Equipment, and Media. Many of our clients are household names and most come from the Fortune 500 and FTSE 250. Our candidate database is of the highest calibre and reads as a “who’s who” of industry experts. Put simply, we work with the best of the best!
Due to a recent increase in vacancies we want to grow our team, taking on either an experienced Consultant with a proven Sales background or a Recruitment Consultant who is looking to transfer into a new marketplace. If you are just starting out in the world of recruitment we want to hear from you too as with our wealth of knowledge and the ability to provide ready-to-go client accounts and leads, we would happily use our in-house trainer to bring you up to speed and kick start your career.
As a consultant your role will involve:
• Sourcing and screening candidates for vacancies, helping them to achieve the next best role in their career. We want you to offer constructive, honest advice and head hunt when required.
• Account manage clients that we already have on-board as well as building relationships with companies that we want to work with. Confidence in cold calling and a vibrant personality is a must.
• The usual! This means everything from taking a job spec, writing one, providing industry knowledge to clients and guidance to candidates, online advertising, proofing presentations, client meetings and all in-house admin. The occasional cup of tea wouldn’t go amiss either!
As a company, this is what we offer:
• Exceptional earning potential – we reward hard work with a competitive package and a commission structure that beats our competitors hands down.
• Knowledge and training – our consultants have amassed amazing knowledge that they would happily impart; alongside this we have an in-house trainer who can provide a structured learning programme that is personal to your needs. We want to invest in you!
• Fun – whilst professional and corporate at all times, with both candidates and clients being our main priority, PMA also pride itself on having a great work environment. We have a hard work ethic but also enjoy regular banter and socialising outside of the office.
If this strikes a chord so far with you then please ask yourself the following:
• Are you ambitious and driven with a willingness to learn?
• Can you prove your previous successes?
• Are you competitive and money motivated?
• Do you have strong attention to detail and brilliant people skills?
Put simply, you need to! We want the staff we take on to fit seamlessly with our culture of hard work, competitive attitude and being very money motivated. You must have an inherent ability to think on your feet due to the speed with which our marketplace changes. Ideally educated to degree level, with targeted sales experience, we want you to be engaging, persuasive and charismatic with top notch communication skills and an assertive nature. You must be able to demonstrate a high level of motivation and have the ability to fit into a focused sales team environment.
We look forward to your application soon, salary offered will be a competitive basic with the opportunity to earn good commission.
If you possess the skills and experience listed above and are intrigued to find out more, send a copy of your CV to Doug Brain or Holly Sisman at PMA Sales Recruitment quoting SSITDJ120.
Due to the nature of our business we will only reply to those candidates who we feel have the relevant sales experience for this role.
Based in London, PMA Sales Recruitment specialise in recruiting for sales vacancies at all levels of Sales roles including Business Development Sales Executives, Account Managers, Sales Managers, Sales Directors and Telesales Executives/Internal Sales. The sales roles that we manage and recruit for are across the spectrum including IT sales, Telecom sales, Media sales, Financial sales, Information sales, Hosting sales and general Business to Business Sales positions and Sales jobs.
Keywords: London, Recruitment, sales recruitment, telesales, tele-account manager, sales, business to business sales, business to business sales exec, business to business sales executive, direct sales, direct sales exec, direct sales executive, new business sales executive, sales exec, sales executive, sales representative, account manager, business development sales, B2B sales, head hunting, head hunter