PreSales / Sales Consultant – Cloud Computing Vacancy - SaaS Software Vendor - John Paul Executive
This job expired on 20-12-2016
Browse Simply IT Sales Jobs by Region
|Salary Details:||Basic £85,000 Plus bonus £30,000|
|Location:||London , Berkshire , Hampshire , Surrey|
|Company:||John Paul Executive|
|Sector:||Commercial | IT | Channel | Large Enterprise | Telecoms|
|Job Categories:||IT Consultancy Jobs | IT Services Jobs | Post Sales Jobs | Pre Sales Jobs | Software Sales Jobs|
PreSales / Sales Consultant – Cloud Computing Vacancy - SaaS Software Vendor
Fastest growth vendor is their space
Basic £85,000 Plus bonus £30,000
PLUS BUPA, Dental, Pension, stocks
An opportunity to work for a fast-growth market leader with a great culture. You will be joining a winning team and have the opportunity to travel extensively whilst looking after 1 major financial services account.
- Market leading proposition and multi-award winning SaaS vendor
- This company currently has case study accounts with RBS, Amazon, Nike, Ford, BT, Samsung, Apple and Dell and has nearly 10,000 clients currently using its platform, 500 of which are large scale enterprise accounts.
- Technical Evangelist, Solution Consultant for a market leading vendor.
- Providing pre-sales expertise to support a winning sales team.
- Working on Enterprise size deals ($1m plus).
- You will ideally be from a business software background including CRM, BI, ECM, CEM, ERP, ecommerce software or any cloud / SaaS vendor.
- Experience of presales into Public Sector would be advantageous but not essential.
Basic £85,000 plus £30,000 bonus PLUS: Private healthcare, dental, pension, stocks, laptop, mobile.
MAKE IT HAPPEN!
Contact Ben Cowdry today for a confidential conversation or click ‘Apply’
We place superstars with market leaders, VC backed and privately funded tech vendors in high growth markets.
Additionally if you know of anyone you feel may be suitable for this role we would welcome a personal or professional referral. In return for your help we are able to offer iTunes, Starbucks, Harvey Nichols or Jermyn Street tailor vouchers for any referral that leads to an interview plus a cash bounty for a referral that secures a role via JPE.