Pre-Sales Solutions Consultant - Microsoft Dynamics 365 - Reimin Reid
|Salary band:||£40k - £50k|
|Salary Details:||£40k - 45k per year + £80k-£90k OTE + Car Allowanc|
|Job Categories:||Pre Sales Jobs|
IT Sales – Pre-Sales Solutions Consultant – Microsoft Dynamics 365
£40k-£45k BASIC, £80k-£90k OTE + Car Allowance
This is a chance for an ERP pre-sales professional to join a successful, rapidly growing and well-established Microsoft Gold Partner. You must have a ‘salesy’ background but a technical appreciation of ERP or accounting solutions from vendors such as Microsoft (Dynamics 365), SAP (Business One), Netsuite, Epicor or Sage (200 or X3). Our client is an extremely successful player in this Microsoft Dynamics space; widely known, award-winning and making significant waves within the ERP industry. With this in mind, a pre-sales professional with a background in the above, on the ascendancy and carries real grit/determination working in a fast-paced environment will undoubtedly have great success within this organisation.
You will be rewarded on performance. (Yes, even in a pre-sales role!)
Candidate Skills Required:
- 2-3 years pre-sales experience with a background in:
- Microsoft Dynamics 365/NAV, SAP Business One, Epicor, Sage 200/X3
- Well versed in presenting, creating POCs and writing proposals
- Agile, intelligent and energetic
- Strong technical appreciation
Candidate Skills Beneficial:
- Implementation background
- People orientated
- A stable career record
Call Preyian Patel onor
- All candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.
- Please do not apply unless you have the required experience. All applications without the required experience will be unsuccessful.
We specialise in the placement of IT/Telecoms Sales Professional's across the UK. If you are looking for a new career and sell IT/Telecommunication solutions or services we would love to talk to you, especially if you are currently holding/or have held a position as a Sales Executive, Account Manager, Business Development Executive/Manager, Partner Manager, Channel Manager, Alliance Manager, Sales Manager and/or Sales Director.