New Business Development - BMS Performance
This job expired on 21-12-2016
|Salary band:||£40k - £50k|
|Salary Details:||£30000 - £45000 per annum + car allowance, Double|
|Sector:||IT | SAP | I.T. Systems | Information Technology|
|Job Categories:||Software Sales Jobs|
How do you know when you are online that the person you are dealing with is real? If you are expected to know who this person is you need some form of solution that gives you the confidence that the transaction is safe. Especially if the fraudsters are doing their very best to stay ahead of the police by inventing new scams to take your money away. Our client has without doubt the very best record of these dodgy characters and can have it integrated with your front office application so your sales reps can make the correct decision in real-time. You need a track record of working a long sales cycle wiyth multi million pound deals and an enterprise approach to secure it. The main clients are banks and if you are the right person you can have a real strategic input into the growth of the company whilst delivering on your target. Sound good then call us.
JOB TITLE: New Business Development
LOCATION: Access to the South-East
PACKAGE: £30 - 45k base including car allowance, Double OTE, laptop, mobile phone
-Founded 10 years ago, with rapid expansion and hiring plans in the next five years, this multi-million turnover organisation is looking for the next key hire to take the company to the next level, and is prepared to invest in achieving this.
-A small but dynamic sales team located in a bucolic area of the South.
-Key player in the telecommunication and wireless solutions space, from design to fully accredited installation by their in-house team - nothing is outsourced.
KEY EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- A solid understanding of the technology space required, but a background in data & voice / network / wireless product sales is a plus!
- Self-sufficient, driven and outgoing individuals thrive
- Adept at both face-to-face client meetings and WebEx demonstrations
- Gravitas when speaking to technically minded parts of the business
- Key clients are found in the hospitality sector, so prior experience selling into this sector would not do your application any harm!
- Founded by entrepreneurial and experienced heads, this company is consistently expanding its portfolio and market share.
- A 100% new business role.
- Our Client has been providing customers with designing and installation services for all their Data & communication requirements.
- A combination of outbound prospecting, with additional inbound marketing off the back of their brand.
- Strongly verticalized in hospitality sector.