Network Engineer - Support Services Group (SSG)
This job expired on 10-10-2018
Browse Simply IT Sales Jobs by Region
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Enterprise Sales Executive - MarTech Software 22 days ago
Salary band: £70k - £80k
IT Sales – Enterprise Sales Executive – MarTech Software Location: Midlands-South Salary: £70k-£80k BASIC, £140k-£160k OTE + Excellent Benefits Re...
|Salary band:||£30k - £40k|
|Salary Details:||£25000 - £35000 per annum + outstanding benefits|
|Company:||Support Services Group (SSG)|
|Sector:||IT | I.T. Systems | Information Technology|
|Job Categories:||Computer Networking Sales Jobs | IT Services Jobs | Software Sales Jobs | IT Security Jobs | IT Storage Jobs|
upto GBP35k plus pension, Healthcare, 10% bonus, Life Assurance, Free parking, access to onsite facilities and cafeteria, 25 to 30 days annual leave
Are you looking to grow and develop your networking skills ? Are you interested in being part of an experienced networking team in this thriving organisation?
We are recruiting on behalf of a fantastic Cloud Technology organisation who work with UK Public sector clients, to transform the delivery of their IT infrastructure to improve their services utilising multi-cloud platforms. As a result of expansion and growth, they are looking for an experienced NOC Engineer who will manage the resolution of complex technical issues throughout the business. You will administer and troubleshoot network and security issues, and achieve required levels of operational scalability and performance. You will also be expected to produce reports and implement regular housekeeping tasks.
- Proven track record within IT or related industry
- Excellent OS skills of Linux
- Working knowledge of VMWare (VShpere, vBlock, VCloud, VShield Edge, NSX)
- Working knowledge of Network technologies (Cisco and Cisco CLI, Switch, ASA/Firewall, ICS Blade servers/Other Blade servers, VPNs, Network Layers (OSI)
- Good communication and planning; comfortable with speaking to a variety of stakeholders
- A professional team player. Self-motivated, hands-on, delivery-focussed
- Keen focus on self-development
- Excellent knowledge of:
o TCP/IP and multi-tier network infrastructure
o product and configuration experience
o Routing and switching technologies
o Cisco DC products and technologies, and Cisco ACI
- Good understanding of Arista
- Experience of running a business-critical platform in a 24/7 environment
- Successful applicants must be eligible and willing to undergo appropriate UK Government Security Clearance
This client offers a superb working environment that is collaborative, social and welcoming, and employees thrive and develop on a daily basis, recognised for their contribution and talents.
Please apply now to be considered. For more information please contact Stephanie Taggart at Collective Recruit Ltd. CV feedback will be provided no earlier than 72 hours following your submission.
Our client has appointed Collective Recruit as their resource partner & we are managing this role on their behalf. To apply for this position please click on the "apply now" button below. Your details as submitted by you, will only be forwarded in relation to this vacancy; by submitting your CV to us you are giving us express consent to provide our client with your full details if we believe your skills and experience meets with our client's criteria and/or need.