Mid - Enterprise Business Development Manager - BMS Performance
This job expired on 07-12-2016
Browse Simply IT Sales Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Birmingham, Manchester, Bristol
Salary band: £30k - £40k
Field Sales / Business Development Sales / Mobile Sales£30kbasic £56-60k ote car/car allowance, mobile, laptop etcDue to expansion, we currently have a requirement for a New Business Sa...
Salary band: £80k - £90k
IT Sales – Business Development Manager – BI/Analytics ServicesLocation: Midlands-South Salary: £55k-£85k BASIC, £85k-£115k OTE + Car Allowance +...
Senior Business Development Manager - Manchester 23 days ago
Salary band: £60k - £70k
Senior Business Development Manager - Manchester Salary up to £70k DOE + major benefit package Key Words : BDM, Business development Manager, Senior Sales Executive, New Business, Telecoms, Sale...
|Salary band:||£60k - £70k|
|Salary Details:||£35000 - £65000 per annum + £130k OTE uncapped|
|Location:||City , East London|
|Sector:||IT | SAP | I.T. Systems | Information Technology|
|Job Categories:||Software Sales Jobs|
Mid - Enterprise Business Development Manager - Shoreditch, East London
I don't know about you but I get really frustrated when I am in a big store and I am not able to get anyone's help. You try and find someone but they always seem to be walking in the wrong direction from you. You want to buy but it seems impossible so you end up walking away. How about a system that is intelligent and could manage your expectations whilst you were browsing or having a coffee in the cafe and when your time was ready you had a text message to call you so you were never waiting or better still you booked an appointment before even leaving your house? It always amazes me that there is a big queue outside the fruit store that sells phones and no one is complaining. Well if your brand isn't as strong as theirs you need to look after all the customers you can get as frustrated customers don't buy. With this solution, you will be selling an ROI based answer to retailers who need to do everything they can to make you spend.
JOB TITLE: Mid - Enterprise Business Development Manager
LOCATION: Shoreditch, East London
PACKAGE: £35-65k base, £130k OTE uncapped - Lucrative bonus scheme
Workforce: 21 in the UK
UK Based organisation
- Looking for a sales person selling to mid - enterprise level organisations
- Experience of having sold SaaS based software solutions in a consultative manner
- Propensity for new business generation
- Ideally having previously sold into the Retail vertical - Nice to have
- Tenacious and Hungry for success
- Will embrace a start-up culture
- Selling a virtual queueing solution
- The role will entail driving new business sales in the mid - enterprise business space
- Access to their Shoreditch office
- Be part of a rapidly growing organisation
- Business recently received another round of funding