Lead Java Software Engineer - Support Services Group (SSG)
|Salary Details:||+ excellent benefits|
|Company:||Support Services Group (SSG)|
|Job Categories:||IT Internet Jobs|
We are looking for a talented Java Software Engineer who is looking for their next move into a Lead role? Experience of Java, Spring, Spring Boot, Cloud Technologies (eg AWS, AZURE), REST, JPA, Messaging. Are you eager to work for a global growing company where you will be challenged and encouraged to develop? Do you thrive on pressure and have excellent stakeholder management skills? If this sounds like you than we have a great opportunity in either Milton Keynes or Oxfordshire within a role where you will be responsible for leading a team of developers and carrying out code development in Java, micro services and APIs for digital platform.
- Manage a small team of developers and Dev Ops
- Deliver Sprint requirements working closely with Product Owner
- Write, test and maintain quality code
- Work with a small, empowered cross-functional team to deliver business value
- Define, maintain and improve IT architecture and best practices
- Provide support for other team members through code review, pairing and mentoring
- Support BAU IT activities such as bug fixes, patch release etc
- Java, Spring, Spring Boot, Cloud Technologies (eg AWS, AZURE), REST, JPA, Messaging (eg AMQP, Azure Message Bus)
- Microservices, Docker, and Containers
- Web Content Management, and E-commerce domain.
- Experience in Mesosphere, DCOS or similar frameworks
- Experience working in RDBMS and non-structured Document stores / name-value pair based DBs
- Experience using cloud based COTS tools for code development and operational maintenanc
For more information on this position please contact Esther at Satarah Recruitment.