Key Account Sales Assistant - Aaron Wallis
This job expired on 02-01-2018
Browse Simply IT Sales Jobs by Region
Browse Simply IT Sales Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Secure Payment Solutions Sales 7 days ago
Salary band: £40k - £50k
Secure Payment Solutions Sales £33k Basic, £48k OTE + substantial benefits Our client is a Global leader in secure Payment Solutions to a wide range of businesses that receive revenue via card paym...
Salary band: £100k +
IT Sales – Global VP of Account Management – Fintech Software Location: South-East (London) Salary: £120k-£140k BASIC, £180k-£200k OTE + Excellent...
IT Sales - Account Manager - software vendor 5 days ago
Salary band: £100k +
My client is a well established software vendor. They're very financially stable and are now recruiting for a senior IT sales person. Their new business team has been in overdrive and created a s...
|Salary band:||£15k - £20k|
|Salary Details:||Up to £20000 per annum + Company Car + Excellent O|
|Location:||UK , North East , Scotland , North Yorkshire|
|Job Categories:||Pre Sales Jobs|
Position: Key Accounts Sales Assistant
Job Type: Perm, Full time
Location: Field Based - North, West/East/Mid - Scot
Package: £20k + Excellent Commission + Company Car + Pension + other company benefits
Globally recognisable branded company seeks excellent Key Accounts sales assistant to continuously support the UK Commercial Strategy within capital equipment sales.
This is an opportunity selling and managing hire sales of Capital equipment.
This new role would suit a talented, motivated individual seeking to progress in a stable, supportive work environment.
- Are you bored of Office politics?
- Has no one given you that right opportunity?
- Are in passionate about Sales?
- Do you want the opportunity to grow a career in Field Sales?
The role of the Key Accounts Sales Assistant
- Build strong customer relationships within a geographical territory with store manager in accounts such as Morrisons, Sainsburys, Asda, Tesco, Boots, MRH, MFG
- Ensure continuous development of product siting within the portfolio of existing customers
- To cover a large geographical area completing site surveys with a view to increase product Sales within our Key Accounts
- Ensure continuous revenue growth through prime site locations
- Ensure continuous development of product siting within the portfolio of existing customers.
Key skills of the Key Accounts Sales Assistant
- You will also possess good geographical knowledge of the area and live within a commutable distance
- Personal presentation and strong negotiation skills
- Driven, focused, assertive and highly self-motivated
- Must live within patch
- Must be proficient in Windows (Excel, Word and Powerpoint).
- Effective written communications skills including the ability to write business correspondence such as letters and memos.
- Clean Driving licence
This is a great opportunity to learn in a fun and thriving environment and a great chance to start your career in a supportive company that want to watch you grow and progress
If this role is for you, please APPLY accordingly or send your
This vacancy is being advertised by Aaron Wallis Recruitment and Training Limited operating as an Employment Agency, registered in England No. 6356563