Key Account Sales Assistant - Aaron Wallis
This job expired on 02-01-2018
Browse Simply IT Sales Jobs by Region
Browse Simply IT Sales Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
London, North West, South East
Salary band: £30k - £40k
Field Sales / Business Development Sales / Mobile Sales £30k basic £50k ote car mobile laptop home office We are working on behalf of one of the world's world's leading internat...
UNIFIED COMMS SALES - UK WIDE 28 days ago
Salary band: £100k +
UNIFIED COMMS SALES - UK WIDE £90,000 - £150,000 EXCELLENT CORPORATE BENEFITS Award winning and market leading communications player seeks to appoint NEW BUSINESS UNIFIED COMMS SALES PROFESSIONAL. ...
Account Manager - Workforce Management Solutions 28 days ago
Salary band: £20k - £25k
IT Sales – Account Manager – Workforce Management Solutions Location: Scotland Salary: £25k BASIC, £45k OTE + Car Allowance + Excellent Benefits Ref: &...
Northamptonshire, Milton Keynes, Luton
Salary band: £25k - £30k
Customer Success - SaaS Fleet Solutions - £26k OTE £40k Rapidly growing team - leadership opportunities Great step into the Customer Success & IT sector Clear benefits and proven ROI Benefits ...
|Salary band:||£15k - £20k|
|Salary Details:||Up to £20000 per annum + Company Car + Excellent O|
|Location:||UK , North East , Scotland , North Yorkshire|
|Job Categories:||Pre Sales Jobs|
Position: Key Accounts Sales Assistant
Job Type: Perm, Full time
Location: Field Based - North, West/East/Mid - Scot
Package: £20k + Excellent Commission + Company Car + Pension + other company benefits
Globally recognisable branded company seeks excellent Key Accounts sales assistant to continuously support the UK Commercial Strategy within capital equipment sales.
This is an opportunity selling and managing hire sales of Capital equipment.
This new role would suit a talented, motivated individual seeking to progress in a stable, supportive work environment.
- Are you bored of Office politics?
- Has no one given you that right opportunity?
- Are in passionate about Sales?
- Do you want the opportunity to grow a career in Field Sales?
The role of the Key Accounts Sales Assistant
- Build strong customer relationships within a geographical territory with store manager in accounts such as Morrisons, Sainsburys, Asda, Tesco, Boots, MRH, MFG
- Ensure continuous development of product siting within the portfolio of existing customers
- To cover a large geographical area completing site surveys with a view to increase product Sales within our Key Accounts
- Ensure continuous revenue growth through prime site locations
- Ensure continuous development of product siting within the portfolio of existing customers.
Key skills of the Key Accounts Sales Assistant
- You will also possess good geographical knowledge of the area and live within a commutable distance
- Personal presentation and strong negotiation skills
- Driven, focused, assertive and highly self-motivated
- Must live within patch
- Must be proficient in Windows (Excel, Word and Powerpoint).
- Effective written communications skills including the ability to write business correspondence such as letters and memos.
- Clean Driving licence
This is a great opportunity to learn in a fun and thriving environment and a great chance to start your career in a supportive company that want to watch you grow and progress
If this role is for you, please APPLY accordingly or send your
This vacancy is being advertised by Aaron Wallis Recruitment and Training Limited operating as an Employment Agency, registered in England No. 6356563