Key Account Sales Assistant - Aaron Wallis
This job expired on 02-01-2018
Browse Simply IT Sales Jobs by Region
Browse Simply IT Sales Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Salary band: £30k - £40k
IT Sales – Area Sales Executive – Booking Management Software Location: Midlands-South Salary: £35k BASIC, £65k OTE + Car Allowance + Excellent Benefits Ref: ...
Salary band: £60k - £70k
Payment Services Pre-Sales Business Consultant Based London and Home Counties £50k Basic, £65k OTE + Car Allowance & benefits We are a Global supplier o...
Pre-Sales Consultant Yesterday
Salary band: £80k - £90k
PRESALES SOLUTION CONSULTANT Work for the European market leader Great progression opportunities Attractive salary and package THE PACKAGE FOR PRESALES SOLUTION CONSULTANT: Salary: £80,000 - £90,0...
|Salary band:||£15k - £20k|
|Salary Details:||Up to £20000 per annum + Company Car + Excellent O|
|Location:||UK , North East , Scotland , North Yorkshire|
|Job Categories:||Pre Sales Jobs|
Position: Key Accounts Sales Assistant
Job Type: Perm, Full time
Location: Field Based - North, West/East/Mid - Scot
Package: £20k + Excellent Commission + Company Car + Pension + other company benefits
Globally recognisable branded company seeks excellent Key Accounts sales assistant to continuously support the UK Commercial Strategy within capital equipment sales.
This is an opportunity selling and managing hire sales of Capital equipment.
This new role would suit a talented, motivated individual seeking to progress in a stable, supportive work environment.
- Are you bored of Office politics?
- Has no one given you that right opportunity?
- Are in passionate about Sales?
- Do you want the opportunity to grow a career in Field Sales?
The role of the Key Accounts Sales Assistant
- Build strong customer relationships within a geographical territory with store manager in accounts such as Morrisons, Sainsburys, Asda, Tesco, Boots, MRH, MFG
- Ensure continuous development of product siting within the portfolio of existing customers
- To cover a large geographical area completing site surveys with a view to increase product Sales within our Key Accounts
- Ensure continuous revenue growth through prime site locations
- Ensure continuous development of product siting within the portfolio of existing customers.
Key skills of the Key Accounts Sales Assistant
- You will also possess good geographical knowledge of the area and live within a commutable distance
- Personal presentation and strong negotiation skills
- Driven, focused, assertive and highly self-motivated
- Must live within patch
- Must be proficient in Windows (Excel, Word and Powerpoint).
- Effective written communications skills including the ability to write business correspondence such as letters and memos.
- Clean Driving licence
This is a great opportunity to learn in a fun and thriving environment and a great chance to start your career in a supportive company that want to watch you grow and progress
If this role is for you, please APPLY accordingly or send your
This vacancy is being advertised by Aaron Wallis Recruitment and Training Limited operating as an Employment Agency, registered in England No. 6356563