Key Account Manager (E-commerce) - Support Services Group (SSG)
This job expired on 06-12-2016
Browse Simply IT Sales Jobs by Region
Browse Simply IT Sales Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Salary band: £60k - £70k
Location: UK Wide Salary: £50k-£65k BASIC, £100k-£120k OTE + Car Allowance + Excellent Benefits Ref: 672583 Role:One of the UK’s largest ...
Enterprise Sales Manager 7 days ago
Salary band: £60k - £70k
Enterprise Sales Manager Our client is now looking to recruit an Enterprise Sales Manager for the region, to continue to drive new and existing business across the UK. Reporting directly to the ...
Implementation Manager 5 days ago
Salary band: £50k - £60k
Implementation Manager - Financial Services - £50K-£60K + bonus/benefitsMy client is a global FS firm based in London with other offices in Surrey. They are looking to grow out this team as they ar...
Salary band: Any
ACCOUNT MANAGER - SALES ACADEMY - IT SALES - GLOBAL MARKET LEADER - LONDON £30,000 - £70,000 Generous corporate benefits package Are you an IT salesperson building your career and looking for yo...
|Salary band:||£40k - £50k|
|Salary Details:||Excellent Salary & Benefits|
|Company:||Support Services Group (SSG)|
|Job Categories:||IT Services Jobs|
This role comes with the flexibility to work from home up to 2 days a week as well as an excellent salary and benefits (Inc. Company Car, Private Medical Health and a generous commission scheme). My client focuses on supporting ongoing development with both new and existing employees.
• Manage and develop all E-commerce accounts in B2B & B2C environment
• Identify key growth areas & new business for implementation of newly acquired product ranges, securing sales and developing future business
• Build and maintain existing customer relationships ensuring high levels of customer service is provided and a key contact is provided for ongoing enquiries.
• Develop & implement effective business strategies to ensure that current and future business opportunities are maximised to provide optimum profitability.
• Drive sales and margin growth through the effective management of existing E-commerce partners
• Identification of potential new business for B2B and B2C markets.
• Demonstrate excellent knowledge of available product range & ensuring appropriate product placement
• Production of management KPI’s for distribution within the management team
• Overall staff responsibility for staff within the E-commerce department
Key skills and attributes:
• Educated to degree level (or qualified through experience) with extensive sales experience within a business to business environment
• High level of experience in Key /National account management - within the manufacturing retailer and giftware sector with online market in either B2B or B2C customer account management.
• Target driven - demonstrates the ability to develop sound business plans to maximise sales and develop new business.
• Planning ability to ensure effective implementation of product ranges to ensure extensive business growth and longer term objectives are achieved.
• Conducts extensive R&D knowledge and understanding of industry related markets to predict future product and design developments to enhance company performance, market share and credibility
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply online or contact Anna at Satarah Recruitment.