Key Account Manager - BMS Performance
This job expired on 06-12-2016
Browse Simply IT Sales Jobs by Region
Browse Simply IT Sales Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Software Telesales Manager 2 days ago
London, Hertfordshire, Kent
Salary band: £100k +
Software Telesales Manager £75k Basic, + £100k OTE Based Central London We are a Global, US based SaaS Software provider experiencing phenomenal growth worldwide. Our success in t...
Salary band: Any
ACCOUNT DEVELOPMENT MANAGER - GLOBAL TELECOMS - LONDON £100,000 - £150,000 EXCELLENT CORPORATE BENFITS PACKAGE Fantastic opportunity to join a global and market leading telecoms organisation. We...
Global Field Operations Manager 20 days ago
Salary band: £70k - £80k
We are recruiting a Global Field Operations Manager for our Client based in Buckinghamshire. This is a stand-alone role to be based in the UK, covering the Europe, Middle East and Asia Pacific reg...
Business Development Manager - Payment Software 15 days ago
Salary band: £40k - £50k
IT Sales – Business Development Manager – Payment Software Location: Midlands-South Salary: £45k-£50k BASIC, £80k-£100k OTE + Car Allowance + ...
ITIL Service Delivery Manager 14 days ago
City, South West London, Watford
Salary band: £40k - £50k
ITIL Service Delivery Manager Central LondonSalary up to £50k pa (Permanent)My client in Central London is seeking an ITIL Service Manager to oversee the Service Desk and Desktop Support teams who ...
|Salary band:||£40k - £50k|
|Salary Details:||£35000 - £45000 per annum + £90k OTE & company pac|
|Sector:||IT | SAP | I.T. Systems | Information Technology|
|Job Categories:||Software Sales Jobs|
Key Account Manager / Sales Executive
**GRC / Cloud / Financial Markets Risk Management**
At last a business with a genuine interest in long-term staff retention and realistic targets! How often (be honest here) have you found yourself drawn to a huge first year OTE, only to find out very quickly that only one person ever hit their target (normally back in 1998!)? Our client understands that success takes time and that huge earnings come with commitment and loyalty. The result is a business where; in your first year you will be very unlikely to miss your target. In the years 3-5 onwards realistic earnings of over £200k are well within your sights, along with great career progression. It's no surprise that senior sales roles within this business are few and far between; good people tend to stay for 5 years plus and talented people already within the business are always the first source of candidates.
JOB TITLE: Key Account Manager
PACKAGE: £35-45k base, £90k OTE, Pension, 29 days' holiday, pension, healthcare, mobile phone
- Part of an incredibly long-established group, this company is experiencing year-on-year growth and turns over in excess of £175million globally
- With over 300 staff worldwide, this SAAS based business provides business intelligence and real-time information to tier-1 clients.
- Healthily backed under the comfort blanket of a world renowned organisation, this company dominates the market.
KEY EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
-This company values talent and pedigree over experience and will look at individuals within the technology space that have complex sales experience.
- This individual will buy into the team and be proud of the products of they sell.
- Although you'll inherit existing accounts, you must have a new business mindset to successfully upsell and cross-sell the broad range portfolio of products and services.
- Founded by what can only be described as an 'institution' in the space, this company allows clients to view data and intelligence of mission-critical deals to ensure no client is left in the dark.
-This company has an extensive client base, so you will be entrusted with c. 40 key accounts to manage, upsell and look after.
-With a strong brand, customer base and marketing team, this role is perfect for a well-honed account manager who is switched-on.
-Typical clients include leading banks and financial institutions, but experience selling into these companies is not a prerequisite