IT Solution Lead- 75000 - Annapurna HR Ltd
This job expired on 22-05-2019
Browse Simply IT Sales Jobs by Region
Browse Simply IT Sales Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Salary band: £50k - £60k
IT Sales – Pre-Sales Solutions Consultant – Microsoft Dynamics 365 Location: Midlands Salary: £45k-£55k BASIC, £80k-£90k OTE + Car Allowance Ref: ...
Software Developer 5 days ago
Salary band: £40k - £50k
Are you a Software Developer/Engineer looking for your next challenging role within automotive developments? You'll be involved in all aspects of the software lifecycle, from design, to implementa...
|Salary band:||£70k - £80k|
|Salary Details:||Up to £75000.00 per annum + Flexible work, bonus,|
|Company:||Annapurna HR Ltd|
|Job Categories:||IT Consultancy Jobs|
IT Solution Lead- £70000- £75000
The IT Solutions Lead supports the execution of IT Workpackages by studying and understanding clients' requirements, identifying gaps (if any) between clients' requirements and current IT capabilities, defining solutions to bridge the gap and making sure that the project scope is maintained, and solutions implemented in line with design. You will be expected to work closely with clients and business representatives to understand their business needs and design solutions to tackle the IT need of each business or bid. The Solution Lead must also understand not just the IT needs of the business but also the overall impact of proposed solutions to the profitability of the business or bid. To ensure that IT Solution Leads maximize value and credibility, you will be a specialist in at least one IT area whilst maintaining a vast knowledge of current and emerging IT technologies.
This is a role that has complete flexible working as the business works across the UK
Structure and Reporting Relationship
The role is positioned within the solution capability and reports to a resource pool manager. In the execution of the role the solution tech lead will have significant interaction with standard service technical leads as well as enterprise architects within the division and the integration architect within ITS
The IT solution lead will have significant interaction with the solutions sector leads and BU portfolio managers to ensure the solutions are in line with sector roadmaps and are being delivered in line
You will be expected to manage your own work within agreed frameworks, drawing on support from other members of the Solution team where appropriate
Role Essential and Accountabilities
- Identify and mitigate existing business risk or risks associated with solution architecture.
- Review the proposal of vendors and suppliers to ensure that quality inputs are deliverable, aligned to Sector Roadmaps and compliant with Enterprise Architecture standards.
- Provide architectural guidance and design leadership to the Technical Delivery team to ensure delivery is in line with the design
- Explain technical issues and IT solution strategies to stakeholders and other IT professionals as required in support of solutions.
- Liaise with business representatives, Divisional IT leads and Bid teams to understand the needs of business
The It Solution Lead:
You will be tasked in describing the architecture and design of solution in enough detail for work to be planned and detailed design and delivery to process, then assures the delivery work adhered design. Describe the structure of solution to a business problem, which may include several applications and technologies.
Essential Technical and Professional Skills, Knowledge and Qualifications
- A thorough understanding of modern IT infrastructure
- Problem solving skills: Must be good at thinking of innovative ideas and solutions to problems- a strong analytical thinker
- Ability to build good relationships
- Work Under pressure and meet deadlines
- Should be up to date with current technologies and be able to identify technical issues and be able to design solutions to fix them.
This role is being represented by Annapurna on behalf of the client
IT Solution Lead- £75000- Flexible Work