IT Configuration Specialist - Support Services Group (SSG)
This job expired on 20-12-2016
Browse Simply IT Sales Jobs by Region
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
London, Essex, Hertfordshire
Salary band: £30k - £40k
Account Manager – Voice, Data & Unified Communications Based commuting distance of Head office in Essex £35k Basic, £55k OTE + benefits Established ...
MPS Sales Specialist - Managed Print Services 15 days ago
Salary band: £30k - £40k
IT Sales – MPS Sales Specialist – Managed Print Services Location: North Salary: £35K BASIC, £75k OTE + Car Allowance + Excellent Benefits Ref: ...
Business Development Consultants 6 days ago
Salary band: £50k - £60k
Ref: 3299J2 £50K – £60K (OTE to £100K) + Bonus & Benefits City Our client, a fast-growing global SaaS Anti-Money Laundering and Know Yo...
IT Business Development Manager - Milton Keynes 14 days ago
Salary band: £30k - £40k
IT Business Development Manager - Milton Keynes Salary - £ 30k-£35K - OTE £50k Key Skills: B2B sales, targets, account management The Company Provides System Builders or Resellers a “one stop ...
|Salary band:||£15k - £20k|
|Salary Details:||£17000 - £19000 per annum + competitive benefits|
|Location:||Warwickshire , Stratford-upon-Avon|
|Company:||Support Services Group (SSG)|
|Sector:||Ecommerce/IT | Health and Safety | I.T. Systems | Information Technology | IT & Communications|
|Job Categories:||Computer Networking Sales Jobs | IT Consultancy Jobs | IT Services Jobs | IT Security Jobs | IT Storage Jobs|
IT Configuration Specialist -
Stratford Upon Avon
£19k + Pension, Healthcare, 25 days holidays + BH
My client is a highly sought after organisation who specialise in Health & Safety, Risk Management and COSH management IT software packages. A superb role has become available due to expansion, for an IT graduate to work as a Configuration Specialist at their Stratford Upon Avon site.
Main purpose of role:
To support the Configuration and Support Manager in the delivery of IE2 configured solutions and helpdesk support through the Alcumus Info Exchange delivery processes.
Provide high levels of service, ensuring that software applications are configured to the highest standards, on time, and helpdesk support tickets are resolved accurately and efficiently.
To build strong relationships with project managers and clients during project delivery phase and through into helpdesk support to ensure a high levels of service.
- Configure software applications using the IE2 product.
- Provide excellent customer service to all clients.
- Facilitate data manipulation, cleansing and migration from various formats into IE2.
- Co-ordinate the permissions model deployment, working closing with the client.
- Configure reports using the application report builder and provide report training for client where requested.
- Provide excellent helpdesk support through the Delivery Tool following the support process to ensure all support tickets are closed accurately and within the SLA's.
- Deliver Administration training for clients through a workshop and provide follow on support ensuring clients are confident, competent IE2 Administrators.
- To provide assistance to the Configuration and Support Manager to deliver solutions on time
- Weekly reporting to Configuration and Support Manager on current projects and other activities
- Monitor quality of work and service ensuring highest standards at all times
- Ensure excellent communications internally.
- To identify further opportunities for revenue and liaise with PM's and Sales to ensure opportunities are followed up and managed.
- Delivering configuration projects on time through the IE delivery process.
- Provide excellent Helpdesk support service, with accurate and efficient resolutions
- Ability to think and operate in a fast paced environment.
- Excellent time management skills; ability to balance configuration and support activities
- Excellent communication skills; ability to present admin training to clients confidently and effectively.
- Ability to maintain and develop customer and key stakeholder relationships.
- Manage the data migration / integration processes to and from 3rd party systems
- Prepare and train/support clients on report writing techniques to optimise data analysis
- Identify revenue development opportunities and communicate with PM/Sales teams
- Effective configuration and implementation, of IE2 projects on time, utilising best functionality without overcomplicating the process.
- Record, acknowledge and resolve all helpdesk support tickets within SLA
- Prioritise and manage workload ensuring time is sufficiently allocated to configuration and support tasks
- Provide good quality service resulting in positive feedback from clients
- Effective manipulation of data to migrate into IE2 application or configuration of integration processes to successfully exchange data with 3rd party systems
- Identify upsell opportunities for each client in line with growth
- Understanding of relational databases
- Data analysis and reporting experience - MS Excel - VBA, formulas, macros
- Data manipulation
- Basic programming knowledge advantageous - C#, CSS
- Customer service experience
- SharePoint knowledge desirable
- Strong work ethic focussed on collaborative team work
- Warm customer focussed personality
- Ability to manage own workload with confidence
- Approachable by both internal and external stakeholders
Level of qualifications
- Computer science or software development qualifications advantageous but not compulsory
- High standard of general education preferably to A-level minimum
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to learn the ropes, working for a highly reputable organisation. Please apply now !
Collective Recruit Ltd are working with our client as an agency, and will endeavour to contact all applicants within 7 days of your application.