ISMS Lead Auditor - Support Services Group (SSG)
|Salary band:||£50k - £60k|
|Salary Details:||£40000 - £55000 per annum + car & benefits|
|Company:||Support Services Group (SSG)|
|Job Categories:||IT Security Jobs|
ISMS Lead Auditor - ISO 27001 Third party Certification
Can be home/field based anywhere in the UK - ideally East or West Midlands, North west or north east locations
Salary dependant on experience and schemes - GBP40k to GBP55k
Plus Company car, expenses, Health care scheme, Excellent pension, home working allowances, 25 days holidays + BH, training offered with certification offered for Lead Auditor/Third party auditor
We are looking to recruit an ISMS Third party Lead Auditors for our client, a leading global certification body to be field based anywhere in the UK - must have accessibility to most of the main routes though.
What you will get:
· Access to online learning in order to upskill
· Open Training courses on different schemes to promote your versatility as a third party auditor
· Progression to Principle auditor in a short period of time.
Professionals with experience auditing ISO 27001 within a UKAS Accredited Certification Body will be preferable. However we will also look at candidates with a significant amount of experience in Information Technology, where you have worked as an internal Auditor managing ISO 27001 or integrated management systems
o To assess a clients documented management system to ensure compliance with recognized accreditation standards
o To perform management systems assessments and surveillance visits in a timely manner in accordance with the visit schedule
o To arrange and attend client visits in a timely manner and give appropriate feedback to the client
o To prepare and submit a visit report to the Customer Operations Department including recommendations regarding the issue and withdrawal of certificates
o To provide professional advice to Customer Operations Staff.
o To ensure that stage 1 and 2 assessments, surveillance activities and recertification Visits comply with the requirements of the Management Systems Manual
o To comply with the requirements of the Health and Safety policy and manage risk within their area of the business
In order to be successful in this role, you will be required to have the following skills and experience;
- Individuals with experience of conducting third party audits to ISO 27001 within a UKAS Accredited Certification Body
- Significant experience within an Information Technology/Security role, where you have worked as an internal Auditor managing ISO 27001 or integrated management systems
- Effective interpersonal skills; able to develop good working relationships with people at all levels
- Committed to continuous personal and professional development
- Happy to travel to client sites ideally within a defined location
This is a fantastic opportunity to become part of this large global organisation who offer career progression and attractive opportunities! If this sounds like you then please apply now!
For more information please contact Stephanie Taggart at Collective Recruit Ltd.
Our client has appointed Collective Recruit as their resource partner & we are managing this role on their behalf. To apply for this position please click on the "apply now" button below. Your details as submitted by you, will only be forwarded in relation to this vacancy; by submitting your CV to us you are giving us express consent to provide our client with your full details if we believe your skills and experience meets with our client's criteria and/or need.