Frontend Developer - London - Annapurna HR Ltd
This job expired on 28-09-2018
Browse Simply IT Sales Jobs by Region
Browse Simply IT Sales Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Salary band: £50k - £60k
IT Sales – Business Development Manager – Data Storage Infrastructure Location: Midlands Salary: £40k-£60k BASIC, 100k OTE + Car Allowance + Benefits Ref: &nb...
Salary band: £40k - £50k
Service Desk Manager - SaaS Retail Solution - £50k Start a new division Develop the service process Superb business, great location and prosperous future Benefits of this Service Desk Manager role...
|Location:||London , Birmingham , Newcastle , Manchester , Southampton|
|Company:||Annapurna HR Ltd|
|Job Categories:||IT Internet Jobs|
Software Engineer, Front End. London based office but can work 100% remotely.
Salary: £50 - £60 K
Looking for a Software Engineer to join a fantastic startup company that are currently doing very well. You will be working with an ambitious team that pushes boundaries. You will also have access to influence product development and work with cutting edge frameworks and software tools. In addition, this opportunity will allow you to work with a global, cross functional, product driven team.
The role is based in London, with remote working opportunities.
Competitive Salary and company perks included.
- Polymer/ Redux/ React Native Experience
- Familiarity with using Jira
- Contributed to open source projects
- Experience with Amazon Web Services, or other cloud providers
- Ability to multitask and prioritize multiple incoming requests
- Develop and maintain features for their platform
- Implementing client side code in line with mockups provided
- Testing code writing using well known frameworks
- Handling codebase for our Progressive Web App
- Continuous integration and employment
- Handling native app codebase written in React Native/Redux
- Understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Work with stakeholders to define the best solutions to development problems and business requirements
- Set deadlines and communicate often about progress toward those goals