Frontend Developer - London - Annapurna HR Ltd
This job expired on 28-09-2018
Browse Simply IT Sales Jobs by Region
Browse Simply IT Sales Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Birmingham, Manchester, Bristol
Salary band: £30k - £40k
Field Sales / Business Development Sales / Mobile Sales £ 30kbasic £56-60k ote car/car allowance, mobile, laptop etc Due to expansion, we currently have a requirement for a New Busines...
London, North West, South East
Salary band: £30k - £40k
Field Sales / Business Development Sales / Mobile Sales £30k basic £50k ote car mobile laptop home office We are working on behalf of one of the world's world's leading internat...
Salary band: £40k - £50k
IT Sales – Business Development Manager – HR/Payroll Solutions Location: Midlands-South Salary: £40k-£50k BASIC, £80k-£100k OTE + Excellent Benefi...
Salary band: £60k - £70k
IT Sales – Business Development Manager – Business Information Software Location: London Salary: £50k-£70k BASIC, £70k-£90k OTE + Excellent...
Salary band: £70k - £80k
IT Enterprise Architect- Supply Chain- London- £70,000-£80,000 Purpose of the role This role is to join exist Supply Chain ICT team and drive and influence the development of Business and ICT Stra...
|Location:||London , Birmingham , Newcastle , Manchester , Southampton|
|Company:||Annapurna HR Ltd|
|Job Categories:||IT Internet Jobs|
Software Engineer, Front End. London based office but can work 100% remotely.
Salary: £50 - £60 K
Looking for a Software Engineer to join a fantastic startup company that are currently doing very well. You will be working with an ambitious team that pushes boundaries. You will also have access to influence product development and work with cutting edge frameworks and software tools. In addition, this opportunity will allow you to work with a global, cross functional, product driven team.
The role is based in London, with remote working opportunities.
Competitive Salary and company perks included.
- Polymer/ Redux/ React Native Experience
- Familiarity with using Jira
- Contributed to open source projects
- Experience with Amazon Web Services, or other cloud providers
- Ability to multitask and prioritize multiple incoming requests
- Develop and maintain features for their platform
- Implementing client side code in line with mockups provided
- Testing code writing using well known frameworks
- Handling codebase for our Progressive Web App
- Continuous integration and employment
- Handling native app codebase written in React Native/Redux
- Understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Work with stakeholders to define the best solutions to development problems and business requirements
- Set deadlines and communicate often about progress toward those goals