Frontend Developer - London - Annapurna HR Ltd
This job expired on 28-09-2018
Browse Simply IT Sales Jobs by Region
Browse Simply IT Sales Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
E-commerce Delivery Manager 19 days ago
Salary band: £40k - £50k
E-Commerce Delivery Manager Skelmerdale 40-45k One of the North West's leading e-commerce brands Well-established and award-winning quality British brand and manufacturer International and multicha...
Salary band: £30k - £40k
IT Sales – Business Development Manager – Security Solutions Location: Midlands-North West Salary: £30k-£35k BASIC, £60k-£70k OTE uncapped + Car +...
|Location:||London , Birmingham , Newcastle , Manchester , Southampton|
|Company:||Annapurna HR Ltd|
|Job Categories:||IT Internet Jobs|
Software Engineer, Front End. London based office but can work 100% remotely.
Salary: £50 - £60 K
Looking for a Software Engineer to join a fantastic startup company that are currently doing very well. You will be working with an ambitious team that pushes boundaries. You will also have access to influence product development and work with cutting edge frameworks and software tools. In addition, this opportunity will allow you to work with a global, cross functional, product driven team.
The role is based in London, with remote working opportunities.
Competitive Salary and company perks included.
- Polymer/ Redux/ React Native Experience
- Familiarity with using Jira
- Contributed to open source projects
- Experience with Amazon Web Services, or other cloud providers
- Ability to multitask and prioritize multiple incoming requests
- Develop and maintain features for their platform
- Implementing client side code in line with mockups provided
- Testing code writing using well known frameworks
- Handling codebase for our Progressive Web App
- Continuous integration and employment
- Handling native app codebase written in React Native/Redux
- Understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Work with stakeholders to define the best solutions to development problems and business requirements
- Set deadlines and communicate often about progress toward those goals