Business Development Manager (SIs) - Managed IT Services - Reimin Reid
|Salary band:||£70k - £80k|
|Salary Details:||£55k - 75k per year + £110k-£150k OTE + Car Allowa|
|Job Categories:||IT Services Jobs|
IT Sales – Business Development Manager (SI’s) – Managed IT Services
£55k-£75k BASIC, £110k-£150k OTE + Car Allowance + Excellent Benefits
This is a new and exciting opportunity to work for one of the UK and Europe’s leading managed IT services businesses. They have been growing consistently year on year and are now looking to hire experienced, new business focused sales professionals to join their Systems Integrator (SI) business unit. Ideally, they are seeking candidates who have sold managed IT services in an indirect/partner model (sold to and through SI’s) within the telco or retail space. This is a new business development role where the main focus will be on targeting new name Telco SI partners such as Vodafone, Virgin Media, Talk Talk, BT, Telefonica and the likes of NCR, Worldpay, Ingenico, Verifone and Diebold Nixdorf (all within Retail). You must have high energy, credibility and gravitas with a strong understanding of complex managed services and outsourcing. Working for this highly regarded organisation, you will be recognised and rewarded for success. Fantastic remuneration on offer for the successful candidates.
Candidate Skills Required:
- Proven track record of working in an indirect sales capacity
- Business development focused
- Experience selling into or through telco or retail SI’s
- Strong understanding and sales experience of complex managed IT services
- A minimum of 5+ years IT sales experience
Candidate Skills Beneficial:
- Degree educated
- Worked for or sold into the likes of Vodafone, Virgin Media, Talk Talk, BT etc.
- A stable career record
Call Harry Atwal onor
- All candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.
- Please do not apply unless you have the required experience. All applications without the required experience will be unsuccessful.
We specialise in the placement of IT/Telecoms Sales Professional's across the UK. If you are looking for a new career and sell IT/Telecommunication solutions or services we would love to talk to you, especially if you are currently holding/or have held a position as a Sales Executive, Account Manager, Business Development Executive/Manager, Partner Manager, Channel Manager, Alliance Manager, Sales Manager and/or Sales Director.