Business Development Manager - Education Software - Reimin Reid
|Salary band:||£30k - £40k|
|Salary Details:||£40k per year + £65k OTE + Company Car + Excellent|
|Job Categories:||Software Sales Jobs|
IT Sales – Business Development Manager – Education Software
£40k BASIC, £65k OTE + Company Car + Excellent Benefits
This market leading organisation is one of the most recognised suppliers of software solutions into the education sector. We have worked with this business for a number of years; they have a great story to tell and always hire amiable, dynamic sales professionals with a current team that are over-achieving! They are currently seeking a proven, new business focused, field sales professional to sell their software into academies and MAT’s (Multi Academy Trusts) across the Midlands and Home Counties. The role is primarily new business centric however, you will be given some accounts to manage upon arrival. Ideally, candidates will be self-motivated and dynamic with software solution sales experience within the education sector specifically MAT’s. Candidates who have sold software applications into schools, colleges or universities will also be considered. This is a great opportunity to get on board an organisation with a good reputation who can offer the right candidate an opportunity to progress their career.
Candidate Skills Required:
- Proven track record of new business wins and account management
- Software solution sales experience
- Experience selling into the education sector
- A minimum of 3+ years IT sales experience
Candidate Skills Beneficial:
- Proven track record of dealing with multi-level stakeholders
- Sold into multi academy trusts (MAT’s)
- A stable career record
Call Harry Atwal onor
- All candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.
- Please do not apply unless you have the required experience. All applications without the required experience will be unsuccessful.
We specialise in the placement of IT/Telecoms Sales Professional's across the UK. If you are looking for a new career and sell IT/Telecommunication solutions or services we would love to talk to you, especially if you are currently holding/or have held a position as a Sales Executive, Account Manager, Business Development Executive/Manager, Partner Manager, Channel Manager, Alliance Manager, Sales Manager and/or Sales Director.