Business Development Manager - BI Software - Reimin Reid
|Salary band:||£40k - £50k|
|Salary Details:||£45k - 50k per year + £85k-£90k OTE + Excellent Be|
|Job Categories:||Software Sales Jobs|
IT Sales – Business Development Manager – BI Software
£45k-£50k BASIC, £85k-£90k OTE + Excellent Benefits
This well established and respected business intelligence software author has been growing year on year since inception with fantastic results. To sustain this growth, they now require an additional new business focused, field sales professional. The role will encompass selling our client’s business intelligence software and services to new logos across the commercial sector, primarily construction, manufacturing and distribution. Full internal support will be provided from the lead generation, marketing and technical teams. The ideal candidate will be a hunter with a consultative, solution sales led approach who has software sales experience. It is advantageous if candidates have BI or ERP sales experience. This is a great opportunity to be part of an award winning business where your software sales experience and new business skills will be put to good use.
Candidate Skills Required:
- Proven track record of new business wins
- Consultative and solution sales led
- Software sales experience
- A minimum of 3+ years IT sales experience
Candidate Skills Beneficial:
- Experience of selling BI or ERP software
- Sold into the construction, manufacturing or distribution sectors
- A stable career record
Call Harry Atwal onor
- All candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.
- Please do not apply unless you have the required experience. All applications without the required experience will be unsuccessful.
We specialise in the placement of IT/Telecoms Sales Professional's across the UK. If you are looking for a new career and sell IT/Telecommunication solutions or services we would love to talk to you, especially if you are currently holding/or have held a position as a Sales Executive, Account Manager, Business Development Executive/Manager, Partner Manager, Channel Manager, Alliance Manager, Sales Manager and/or Sales Director.