Business Development Manager - BMS Performance
This job expired on 21-12-2016
|Salary band:||£60k - £70k|
|Salary Details:||£65000 per annum + + 45K OTE|
|Sector:||IT | SAP | I.T. Systems | Information Technology|
|Job Categories:||Telecoms Sales Jobs|
The cloud is only as good as the network that delivers the data. The advanced world has become very impatient with waiting for any service that doesn't deliver in nano seconds. Our client is looking for someone who understands the SI and channel market to take to market this niche solution to other telecom providers which gives them the facility to deliver apps and speed up the transfer between parties making the user experience significantly more attractive. The company has international ambitions and have won several innovation awards making it not only a fun place but a stimulating environment to work in. They want energy and drive because you will need to recruit new partners and challenge the failing ones. You need access to central London for this role as their office is a hub for all activity.
JOB TITLE: Business Development Manager
LOCATION: Access to Central London (small amounts of UK/European travel)
PACKAGE: £65k base + 45K OTE; 25 days' holiday, pension
Formed in 2003 and coming off the back of one of its most successful years, this company is presently turning over several million pounds.
Goal-orientated team based across the world
The shift to 'the cloud' has opened a burgeoning market as companies look for services that simplify, secure and speed up data transfer. This company provides unrivalled products and services that allow customers to deliver mission critical Applications and Communication services.
KEY EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- This company is looking for driven, self-sufficient and engaging individuals. You will have experience in the telco/SI/channels and can leverage it to full effect.
- This role is primarily business development and partners acquisition activities; hence a hunter mind-set is a must.
- Personal network within the CSP, SI, MSP and ASP environments.
- Must be a new business hunter accustomed to working in a fast-paced environment.
- Although support is in place and financially well -backed, you must be a self-starter given the leadership team is based across the globe.