Business Development Manager - BMS Performance
This job expired on 07-12-2016
Browse Simply IT Sales Jobs by Region
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Software Telesales Manager 3 days ago
London, Hertfordshire, Kent
Salary band: £100k +
Software Telesales Manager £75k Basic, + £100k OTE Based Central London We are a Global, US based SaaS Software provider experiencing phenomenal growth worldwide. Our success in t...
Salary band: Any
ACCOUNT DEVELOPMENT MANAGER - GLOBAL TELECOMS - LONDON £100,000 - £150,000 EXCELLENT CORPORATE BENFITS PACKAGE Fantastic opportunity to join a global and market leading telecoms organisation. We...
WEB DEVELOPER 19 days ago
Salary band: £30k - £40k
CALLING ALL WEB DEVELOPERS!! CALLING ALL WEB DEVELOPERS!! My Birmingham based client has long-been at the forefront of developing innovative software solutions to aid in the management of desktop...
Business Development Manager - Payment Software 16 days ago
Salary band: £40k - £50k
IT Sales – Business Development Manager – Payment Software Location: Midlands-South Salary: £45k-£50k BASIC, £80k-£100k OTE + Car Allowance + ...
ITIL Service Delivery Manager 15 days ago
City, South West London, Watford
Salary band: £40k - £50k
ITIL Service Delivery Manager Central LondonSalary up to £50k pa (Permanent)My client in Central London is seeking an ITIL Service Manager to oversee the Service Desk and Desktop Support teams who ...
|Salary band:||£30k - £40k|
|Salary Details:||£40000 per annum + + 18K OTE|
|Sector:||IT | SAP | I.T. Systems | Information Technology|
|Job Categories:||IT Services Jobs | Software Sales Jobs|
Business Development Manager
**Business Intelligence / Data / Financial Reporting / Online**
How does a company find out who the super-rich are without hanging around several dinner parties in Mayfair hoping to hear some gossip from a table about someone who they can target to help grow that wealth? The simple answer my friends, is to use an aggregated data source that brings together several areas from news, financial reports, M & A activity with a historical data set that tracks the highs and lows of these successful people. Not only do we know who they are but we know their contact details so we can actually engage with them at a business level. Because like the Queen they are human too!! Our client wants someone who is interested in the finance world, bright and maybe with languages who can take a strategic view with selling this solution. In fairness you probably could do with having a little bit of geek inside you..
JOB TITLE: Business Development Manager
LOCATION: Access to Central London (small amounts of European travel)
PACKAGE: £40k base + 18K OTE; 25 days' holiday, mobile phone, laptop
Formed in 1999 and coming off the back of one of its most successful years, this company is presently turning over more than £20 million.
It has undergone substantial external investment that is helping its double-digit growth
Small, goal-orientated team under the umbrella of a fantastic global leader
Online reporting, analytics and business intelligence on the income market.
KEY EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- This company is looking for driven, self-sufficient and engaging individuals. You will have an interest in the financial sector and the ability to engage with C-level executives.
- Ideally, this individual will have international sales experience but it is not a pre-requisite. The next hire must have gravitas and unrivalled organisation skills to map out a territory.
- Previous experience at an intelligence, information and/or data consultancy provider is desired. However, you will be considered if you have sold subscription based products to Financial Services.
- By allowing firms to stay ahead of the game with its cutting-edge platform of financial intelligence and reporting, businesses can make more informed decisions of the market based on 100,000s of data and intelligence points
- A strong new business focus that is supported by being a strong brand in the marketplace and heavily backed marketing function
- Targeting investment banks and boutique wealth management firms at C-level