Business Development Manager - BMS Performance
This job expired on 07-12-2016
Browse Simply IT Sales Jobs by Region
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Tyne & Wear
Salary band: £25k - £30k
IT Sales – New Business Sales Executive – HR/Payroll SolutionsLocation: North Salary: £30k BASIC, £60k OTE + Car Allowance + Excellent Benefits Ref: &nb...
Salary band: £60k - £70k
IT Sales – Sales Manager – Customer Experience (CX) Solutions Location: Midlands-South Salary: £60k-£65k BASIC, £120k-£130k OTE + Excellent Benef...
Salary band: Any
New Business Sales Executive - IT Professional Services & Digital Solutions - Public Sector - London, South East £50-60k Basic, Car, Commission, Pension & Private health, (£120k ote) We have an ...
London, Surrey, Reading
Salary band: £40k - £50k
National Account Manager - Mobile Products into Retailers. £48k Basic, £68k OTE plus full benefits package. Based Surrey. Our client are a Global leader in consumer electronics and ...
Implementation Manager Yesterday
Salary band: £50k - £60k
Implementation Manager - Financial Services - £50K-£60K + bonus/benefitsMy client is a global FS firm based in London with other offices in Surrey. They are looking to grow out this team as they ar...
|Salary band:||£30k - £40k|
|Salary Details:||£40000 per annum + + 18K OTE|
|Sector:||IT | SAP | I.T. Systems | Information Technology|
|Job Categories:||IT Services Jobs | Software Sales Jobs|
Business Development Manager
**Business Intelligence / Data / Financial Reporting / Online**
How does a company find out who the super-rich are without hanging around several dinner parties in Mayfair hoping to hear some gossip from a table about someone who they can target to help grow that wealth? The simple answer my friends, is to use an aggregated data source that brings together several areas from news, financial reports, M & A activity with a historical data set that tracks the highs and lows of these successful people. Not only do we know who they are but we know their contact details so we can actually engage with them at a business level. Because like the Queen they are human too!! Our client wants someone who is interested in the finance world, bright and maybe with languages who can take a strategic view with selling this solution. In fairness you probably could do with having a little bit of geek inside you..
JOB TITLE: Business Development Manager
LOCATION: Access to Central London (small amounts of European travel)
PACKAGE: £40k base + 18K OTE; 25 days' holiday, mobile phone, laptop
Formed in 1999 and coming off the back of one of its most successful years, this company is presently turning over more than £20 million.
It has undergone substantial external investment that is helping its double-digit growth
Small, goal-orientated team under the umbrella of a fantastic global leader
Online reporting, analytics and business intelligence on the income market.
KEY EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- This company is looking for driven, self-sufficient and engaging individuals. You will have an interest in the financial sector and the ability to engage with C-level executives.
- Ideally, this individual will have international sales experience but it is not a pre-requisite. The next hire must have gravitas and unrivalled organisation skills to map out a territory.
- Previous experience at an intelligence, information and/or data consultancy provider is desired. However, you will be considered if you have sold subscription based products to Financial Services.
- By allowing firms to stay ahead of the game with its cutting-edge platform of financial intelligence and reporting, businesses can make more informed decisions of the market based on 100,000s of data and intelligence points
- A strong new business focus that is supported by being a strong brand in the marketplace and heavily backed marketing function
- Targeting investment banks and boutique wealth management firms at C-level