Business Development Manager - BMS Performance
|Salary band:||£30k - £40k|
|Salary Details:||£40000 per annum + + 18K OTE|
|Sector:||IT | SAP | I.T. Systems | Information Technology|
|Job Categories:||IT Services Jobs | Software Sales Jobs|
Business Development Manager
**Business Intelligence / Data / Financial Reporting / Online**
How does a company find out who the super-rich are without hanging around several dinner parties in Mayfair hoping to hear some gossip from a table about someone who they can target to help grow that wealth? The simple answer my friends, is to use an aggregated data source that brings together several areas from news, financial reports, M & A activity with a historical data set that tracks the highs and lows of these successful people. Not only do we know who they are but we know their contact details so we can actually engage with them at a business level. Because like the Queen they are human too!! Our client wants someone who is interested in the finance world, bright and maybe with languages who can take a strategic view with selling this solution. In fairness you probably could do with having a little bit of geek inside you..
JOB TITLE: Business Development Manager
LOCATION: Access to Central London (small amounts of European travel)
PACKAGE: £40k base + 18K OTE; 25 days' holiday, mobile phone, laptop
Formed in 1999 and coming off the back of one of its most successful years, this company is presently turning over more than £20 million.
It has undergone substantial external investment that is helping its double-digit growth
Small, goal-orientated team under the umbrella of a fantastic global leader
Online reporting, analytics and business intelligence on the income market.
KEY EXPERIENCE REQUIRED
- This company is looking for driven, self-sufficient and engaging individuals. You will have an interest in the financial sector and the ability to engage with C-level executives.
- Ideally, this individual will have international sales experience but it is not a pre-requisite. The next hire must have gravitas and unrivalled organisation skills to map out a territory.
- Previous experience at an intelligence, information and/or data consultancy provider is desired. However, you will be considered if you have sold subscription based products to Financial Services.
- By allowing firms to stay ahead of the game with its cutting-edge platform of financial intelligence and reporting, businesses can make more informed decisions of the market based on 100,000s of data and intelligence points
- A strong new business focus that is supported by being a strong brand in the marketplace and heavily backed marketing function
- Targeting investment banks and boutique wealth management firms at C-level