Banner Technical Consultant - Support Services Group (SSG)
This job expired on 15-12-2016
Browse Simply IT Sales Jobs by Region
Browse Simply IT Sales Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Salary band: £60k - £70k
IT Sales – Business Development Manager – Testing & Development ServicesLocation: UK Wide Salary: £50k-£65k BASIC, £100k-£120k OTE + Car Allo...
Salary band: Any
CLOUD COMMUNICATIONS CHANNEL SALES - LONDON, SOUTH EAST £50,000 - £120,000 GENEROUS CORPORATE BENEFITS PACKAGE Highly successful as fast-paced and award winning communications company seeks to ...
IT Configuration Specialist Yesterday
Warwickshire, Birmingham, Stratford-upon-Avon
Salary band: £15k - £20k
IT Configuration Specialist - IT Graduate Stratford Upon Avon + Pension, Healthcare, 25 days holidays + BH My client is a highly sought after organisation who specialise in Health & Safety, Ris...
Nottinghamshire, Derby, Nottingham
Salary band: £25k - £30k
Job Title: New Business Sales Executive - Software, SaaS, Data, Big Data, ID & Fraud Solutions, Marketing SoftwareNo.1 company/market leader within their sector. Profitable. Wide range of produ...
|Salary band:||£60k - £70k|
|Salary Details:||£50000 - £70000 Per Annum|
|Company:||Support Services Group (SSG)|
|Job Categories:||IT Services Jobs|
• Integration/middleware services development / implementation to include: Implementation of standard product connectors, Implementation of standard product APIs, Development and implementation of custom components
• Conceptualisation and documentation of integration services growth areas
• Proactive management of scope and client expectations in accordance with agreed client contracts / Statements of Work
• Strong communication and writing skill with the ability to develop client-ready technical and business artifacts.
• Participate in the activities of the Account Management team which might involve: Assisting the Account Management and/or Sales team in developing solutions during the sales cycle (this may include the ability to sell the value of project management services).
• Following through resolution client-related issues or escalation Assisting with planning and managing user events such as User Groups, Special Interest Groups, webinars, etc.
• Identify business growth opportunities by applying knowledge of higher education’s industry, business processes, and software products.
• Software/ERP implementation experience, preferably in the education sector.
• Strong knowledge/familiarity with the higher education sector
• Background in software development or DBA
• Understanding of middleware solutions including message brokers, ESBs, etc.
• Experience in writing SQL and working with databases (Oracle/MySQL/SQLServer)
• Experience in consuming Rest API web services
• Experience working with xml and/or json
• Identity management experience preferred (Single Sign-on development using CAS/Shibboleth/SAML)
• Experience in working on various operating systems (Windows/Linux/Unix)
• Familiarity with Java environments
• Proven record of delivering web services-based integration projects in the past
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
For more information about this role and to discuss your CV in more detail then please contact Anna at Satarah Recruitment.