Banner Technical Consultant - Support Services Group (SSG)
This job expired on 15-12-2016
Browse Simply IT Sales Jobs by Region
Browse Simply IT Sales Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
2 x Internal Telesales Manager/Director Yesterday
London, Middlesex, Reading
2 x Internal Telesales Manager/Director £70k-£80k Basic, + £120k-£140k OTE Based Central and West of London Our Client is a major Financial institution based in Berkshi...
Birmingham, Manchester, Bristol
Salary band: £40k - £50k
Senior Account Manager, Account Director, Senior Business Development Manager, Account Manager Engage, Empower, Enhance! We're not just talking about this clients mantra with their clients! This is...
Technical Architect 20 days ago
Salary band: £60k - £70k
Technical Architect North West London, London GBP70,000 + benefits Our client is the market leader in secure data partnership systems and has developed expertise in secure, web-based, people-data ...
Salary band: £60k - £70k
IT Sales – Account Director – Co-location and Managed IT ServicesLocation: Midlands-South Salary: £70k BASIC, £140k OTE + Car A...
|Salary band:||£60k - £70k|
|Salary Details:||£50000 - £70000 Per Annum|
|Company:||Support Services Group (SSG)|
|Job Categories:||IT Services Jobs|
• Integration/middleware services development / implementation to include: Implementation of standard product connectors, Implementation of standard product APIs, Development and implementation of custom components
• Conceptualisation and documentation of integration services growth areas
• Proactive management of scope and client expectations in accordance with agreed client contracts / Statements of Work
• Strong communication and writing skill with the ability to develop client-ready technical and business artifacts.
• Participate in the activities of the Account Management team which might involve: Assisting the Account Management and/or Sales team in developing solutions during the sales cycle (this may include the ability to sell the value of project management services).
• Following through resolution client-related issues or escalation Assisting with planning and managing user events such as User Groups, Special Interest Groups, webinars, etc.
• Identify business growth opportunities by applying knowledge of higher education’s industry, business processes, and software products.
• Software/ERP implementation experience, preferably in the education sector.
• Strong knowledge/familiarity with the higher education sector
• Background in software development or DBA
• Understanding of middleware solutions including message brokers, ESBs, etc.
• Experience in writing SQL and working with databases (Oracle/MySQL/SQLServer)
• Experience in consuming Rest API web services
• Experience working with xml and/or json
• Identity management experience preferred (Single Sign-on development using CAS/Shibboleth/SAML)
• Experience in working on various operating systems (Windows/Linux/Unix)
• Familiarity with Java environments
• Proven record of delivering web services-based integration projects in the past
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
For more information about this role and to discuss your CV in more detail then please contact Anna at Satarah Recruitment.