Banner Technical Consultant - Support Services Group (SSG)
This job expired on 15-12-2016
Browse Simply IT Sales Jobs by Region
Browse Simply IT Sales Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
Software Telesales Manager 3 days ago
London, Hertfordshire, Kent
Salary band: £100k +
Software Telesales Manager £75k Basic, + £100k OTE Based Central London We are a Global, US based SaaS Software provider experiencing phenomenal growth worldwide. Our success in t...
Salary band: Any
ACCOUNT DEVELOPMENT MANAGER - GLOBAL TELECOMS - LONDON £100,000 - £150,000 EXCELLENT CORPORATE BENFITS PACKAGE Fantastic opportunity to join a global and market leading telecoms organisation. We...
Salary band: £50k - £60k
IT Sales – Northern Europe Sales Manager – High Performance Computing Location: UK Wide Salary: £50k-£55k BASIC, £85k OTE + Car Allowance + Excellent Ben...
Birmingham, Manchester, Leeds
Salary band: £60k - £70k
Business Development Manager, BDM, Senior Sales Executive- SaaS, Project Management Software, Document Management SoftwareHit the infamous glass ceiling? Want to be part of a true software journey?...
|Salary band:||£60k - £70k|
|Salary Details:||£50000 - £70000 Per Annum|
|Company:||Support Services Group (SSG)|
|Job Categories:||IT Services Jobs|
• Integration/middleware services development / implementation to include: Implementation of standard product connectors, Implementation of standard product APIs, Development and implementation of custom components
• Conceptualisation and documentation of integration services growth areas
• Proactive management of scope and client expectations in accordance with agreed client contracts / Statements of Work
• Strong communication and writing skill with the ability to develop client-ready technical and business artifacts.
• Participate in the activities of the Account Management team which might involve: Assisting the Account Management and/or Sales team in developing solutions during the sales cycle (this may include the ability to sell the value of project management services).
• Following through resolution client-related issues or escalation Assisting with planning and managing user events such as User Groups, Special Interest Groups, webinars, etc.
• Identify business growth opportunities by applying knowledge of higher education’s industry, business processes, and software products.
• Software/ERP implementation experience, preferably in the education sector.
• Strong knowledge/familiarity with the higher education sector
• Background in software development or DBA
• Understanding of middleware solutions including message brokers, ESBs, etc.
• Experience in writing SQL and working with databases (Oracle/MySQL/SQLServer)
• Experience in consuming Rest API web services
• Experience working with xml and/or json
• Identity management experience preferred (Single Sign-on development using CAS/Shibboleth/SAML)
• Experience in working on various operating systems (Windows/Linux/Unix)
• Familiarity with Java environments
• Proven record of delivering web services-based integration projects in the past
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
For more information about this role and to discuss your CV in more detail then please contact Anna at Satarah Recruitment.