Banner Technical Consultant - Support Services Group (SSG)
This job expired on 15-12-2016
Browse Simply IT Sales Jobs by Region
Browse Simply IT Sales Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
London, Essex, Hertfordshire
Salary band: £30k - £40k
Account Manager – Voice, Data & Unified Communications Based commuting distance of Head office in Essex £35k Basic, £55k OTE + benefits Established ...
SQL/Oracle Consultant Leeds UK 6 days ago
Salary band: £30k - £40k
SQL/Oracle Consultant, Leeds, UK Our client, one of the world's largest IT outsourcing organisations, is seeking a strong SQL/Oracle Consultant to join a project based in Leeds. This is a fantastic...
|Salary band:||£60k - £70k|
|Salary Details:||£50000 - £70000 Per Annum|
|Company:||Support Services Group (SSG)|
|Job Categories:||IT Services Jobs|
• Integration/middleware services development / implementation to include: Implementation of standard product connectors, Implementation of standard product APIs, Development and implementation of custom components
• Conceptualisation and documentation of integration services growth areas
• Proactive management of scope and client expectations in accordance with agreed client contracts / Statements of Work
• Strong communication and writing skill with the ability to develop client-ready technical and business artifacts.
• Participate in the activities of the Account Management team which might involve: Assisting the Account Management and/or Sales team in developing solutions during the sales cycle (this may include the ability to sell the value of project management services).
• Following through resolution client-related issues or escalation Assisting with planning and managing user events such as User Groups, Special Interest Groups, webinars, etc.
• Identify business growth opportunities by applying knowledge of higher education’s industry, business processes, and software products.
• Software/ERP implementation experience, preferably in the education sector.
• Strong knowledge/familiarity with the higher education sector
• Background in software development or DBA
• Understanding of middleware solutions including message brokers, ESBs, etc.
• Experience in writing SQL and working with databases (Oracle/MySQL/SQLServer)
• Experience in consuming Rest API web services
• Experience working with xml and/or json
• Identity management experience preferred (Single Sign-on development using CAS/Shibboleth/SAML)
• Experience in working on various operating systems (Windows/Linux/Unix)
• Familiarity with Java environments
• Proven record of delivering web services-based integration projects in the past
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
For more information about this role and to discuss your CV in more detail then please contact Anna at Satarah Recruitment.