Banner Technical Consultant - Support Services Group (SSG)
This job expired on 15-12-2016
Browse Simply IT Sales Jobs by Region
Browse Simply IT Sales Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
New Business Account Manager BDM 40-55k basic 25 days ago
Birmingham, Manchester, Leeds
Salary band: £50k - £60k
New Business Account Manager, New Business Account Executive, Business Development Manager- Cloud Computing, IaaS, SaaS, Managed IT ServicesHow many companies can boast technology spanning their ow...
Salary band: £100k +
GLOBAL ACCOUNT MANAGER - TELECOM / IT SALES - FRANKFURT, MUNICH, GERMANY 135,00 EUR EXCELLENT BENEFITS PACKAGE Our client seeks a proven Global Account Manager to grow revenues with five existi...
UNIFIED COMMS SALES - MARKET LEADER - UK WIDE 24 days ago
Salary band: Any
UNIFIED COMMS SALES - MARKET LEADER - UK WIDE £80,000 - £200,000 CORPORATE BENEFITS PROGRAMME Fantastic opportunity to join market the leading Unified Comms supplier and earn £80,000, £200,000 a...
Technical Architect 18 days ago
Salary band: £60k - £70k
Technical Architect North West London, London GBP70,000 + benefits Our client is the market leader in secure data partnership systems and has developed expertise in secure, web-based, people-data ...
Software Telesales Manager 3 days ago
London, Hertfordshire, Kent
Salary band: £100k +
Software Telesales Manager £75k Basic, + £100k OTE Based Central London We are a Global, US based SaaS Software provider experiencing phenomenal growth worldwide. Our success in t...
|Salary band:||£60k - £70k|
|Salary Details:||£50000 - £70000 Per Annum|
|Company:||Support Services Group (SSG)|
|Job Categories:||IT Services Jobs|
• Integration/middleware services development / implementation to include: Implementation of standard product connectors, Implementation of standard product APIs, Development and implementation of custom components
• Conceptualisation and documentation of integration services growth areas
• Proactive management of scope and client expectations in accordance with agreed client contracts / Statements of Work
• Strong communication and writing skill with the ability to develop client-ready technical and business artifacts.
• Participate in the activities of the Account Management team which might involve: Assisting the Account Management and/or Sales team in developing solutions during the sales cycle (this may include the ability to sell the value of project management services).
• Following through resolution client-related issues or escalation Assisting with planning and managing user events such as User Groups, Special Interest Groups, webinars, etc.
• Identify business growth opportunities by applying knowledge of higher education’s industry, business processes, and software products.
• Software/ERP implementation experience, preferably in the education sector.
• Strong knowledge/familiarity with the higher education sector
• Background in software development or DBA
• Understanding of middleware solutions including message brokers, ESBs, etc.
• Experience in writing SQL and working with databases (Oracle/MySQL/SQLServer)
• Experience in consuming Rest API web services
• Experience working with xml and/or json
• Identity management experience preferred (Single Sign-on development using CAS/Shibboleth/SAML)
• Experience in working on various operating systems (Windows/Linux/Unix)
• Familiarity with Java environments
• Proven record of delivering web services-based integration projects in the past
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
For more information about this role and to discuss your CV in more detail then please contact Anna at Satarah Recruitment.