Banner Functional Consultant - Support Services Group (SSG)
This job expired on 14-12-2016
Browse Simply IT Sales Jobs by Region
Browse Simply IT Sales Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
London, Essex, Hertfordshire
Salary band: £30k - £40k
Account Manager – Voice, Data & Unified Communications Based commuting distance of Head office in Essex £35k Basic, £55k OTE + benefits Established ...
Birmingham, Manchester, Bristol
Salary band: £40k - £50k
Senior Account Manager, Account Director, Senior Business Development Manager, Account Manager Engage, Empower, Enhance! We're not just talking about this clients mantra with their clients! This is...
Business Development Consultants 2 days ago
Salary band: £50k - £60k
Ref: 3299J2 £50K – £60K (OTE to £100K) + Bonus & Benefits City Our client, a fast-growing global SaaS Anti-Money Laundering and Know Yo...
|Salary band:||£100k +|
|Salary Details:||£100000 - £120000 Per Annum|
|Company:||Support Services Group (SSG)|
|Job Categories:||IT Services Jobs|
You will be working with leadership and staff in colleges and universities to ensure the Banner Student Information System is implemented & configured to best map to institutional processes and academic and business needs utilising our clients Rapid Deployment Methodology, whilst advising on industry best practice and norms.
• Supporting customers to make a smooth transition from their existing systems, applications, and processes to new tools and processes through implementation efforts and, where appropriate ongoing consulting. Providing change management advice as appropriate
• Business process review and analysis of client business requirements.
• Configuring client systems in alignment with client needs
• Provide training in the use and upkeep of applications and technologies.
• Working collaboratively with clients to derive maximum value from our clients solutions as well as with the project to define and provision cross-product solutions and build your own secondary product knowledge outside of Banner Student.
• Using a disciplined methodology, refine onsite engagement agendas, interview protocols, conduct large group presentations, and lead working group sessions that involve all key stakeholders and achieve engagement goals.
• A bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience as well as advanced experience within the higher education sector within the UK and client facing role
• Knowledge of and experience with Banner system.
• Ability to explain solutions and ensure clients can use applications and functions effectively to accomplish their work.
• Technical knowledge and end-user experience with student information systems, course management systems, and web technologies.
• Disciplined self-starter as well as a positive team player.
• Excellent interpersonal, presentation and communication skills with credibility and gravitas to influence senior client stakeholders at client site and industry events
• Project coordination, multi-tasking, prioritisation of demands, conflict management, decision making tools & techniques, group discussion, training, facilitation, decision-making, communication, and time management.
• Demonstrated experience in consulting and/or training and development; system implementation, and requirements gathering is beneficial.
For more information about this role and to discuss your CV in more detail then please contact Anna at Satarah Recruitment.