Banner Functional Consultant - Support Services Group (SSG)
This job expired on 14-12-2016
Browse Simply IT Sales Jobs by Region
Browse Simply IT Sales Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
CLOUD COMMUNICATIONS CHANNEL SALES - LONDON SOUT 10 days ago
Salary band: Any
CLOUD COMMUNICATIONS CHANNEL SALES - LONDON, SOUTH EAST £50,000 - £120,000 GENEROUS CORPORATE BENEFITS PACKAGE Highly successful as fast-paced and award winning communications company seeks to ...
IT Configuration Specialist 9 days ago
Warwickshire, Birmingham, Stratford-upon-Avon
Salary band: £15k - £20k
IT Configuration Specialist - IT Graduate Stratford Upon Avon + Pension, Healthcare, 25 days holidays + BH My client is a highly sought after organisation who specialise in Health & Safety, Ris...
Nottinghamshire, Derby, Nottingham
Salary band: £25k - £30k
Job Title: New Business Sales Executive - Software, SaaS, Data, Big Data, ID & Fraud Solutions, Marketing SoftwareNo.1 company/market leader within their sector. Profitable. Wide range of produ...
Sales Consultant - ERP Solutions Yesterday
Salary band: £40k - £50k
IT Sales – Sales Consultant – ERP Solutions Location: UK Wide Salary: £35k-£50k BASIC, £70k-£100k OTE + Car/Car Allowance + Excellent Benefits Re...
|Salary band:||£100k +|
|Salary Details:||£100000 - £120000 Per Annum|
|Company:||Support Services Group (SSG)|
|Job Categories:||IT Services Jobs|
You will be working with leadership and staff in colleges and universities to ensure the Banner Student Information System is implemented & configured to best map to institutional processes and academic and business needs utilising our clients Rapid Deployment Methodology, whilst advising on industry best practice and norms.
• Supporting customers to make a smooth transition from their existing systems, applications, and processes to new tools and processes through implementation efforts and, where appropriate ongoing consulting. Providing change management advice as appropriate
• Business process review and analysis of client business requirements.
• Configuring client systems in alignment with client needs
• Provide training in the use and upkeep of applications and technologies.
• Working collaboratively with clients to derive maximum value from our clients solutions as well as with the project to define and provision cross-product solutions and build your own secondary product knowledge outside of Banner Student.
• Using a disciplined methodology, refine onsite engagement agendas, interview protocols, conduct large group presentations, and lead working group sessions that involve all key stakeholders and achieve engagement goals.
• A bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience as well as advanced experience within the higher education sector within the UK and client facing role
• Knowledge of and experience with Banner system.
• Ability to explain solutions and ensure clients can use applications and functions effectively to accomplish their work.
• Technical knowledge and end-user experience with student information systems, course management systems, and web technologies.
• Disciplined self-starter as well as a positive team player.
• Excellent interpersonal, presentation and communication skills with credibility and gravitas to influence senior client stakeholders at client site and industry events
• Project coordination, multi-tasking, prioritisation of demands, conflict management, decision making tools & techniques, group discussion, training, facilitation, decision-making, communication, and time management.
• Demonstrated experience in consulting and/or training and development; system implementation, and requirements gathering is beneficial.
For more information about this role and to discuss your CV in more detail then please contact Anna at Satarah Recruitment.