Banner Functional Consultant - Support Services Group (SSG)
This job expired on 14-12-2016
Browse Simply IT Sales Jobs by Region
Browse Simply IT Sales Jobs by Job Categories
Here are some similar jobs for you to consider...
London, Essex, Hertfordshire
Salary band: £30k - £40k
Account Manager – Voice, Data & Unified Communications Based commuting distance of Head office in Essex £35k Basic, £55k OTE + benefits Established ...
New Business Account Manager BDM 40-55k basic 25 days ago
Birmingham, Manchester, Leeds
Salary band: £50k - £60k
New Business Account Manager, New Business Account Executive, Business Development Manager- Cloud Computing, IaaS, SaaS, Managed IT ServicesHow many companies can boast technology spanning their ow...
UNIFIED COMMS SALES - MARKET LEADER - UK WIDE 24 days ago
Salary band: Any
UNIFIED COMMS SALES - MARKET LEADER - UK WIDE £80,000 - £200,000 CORPORATE BENEFITS PROGRAMME Fantastic opportunity to join market the leading Unified Comms supplier and earn £80,000, £200,000 a...
|Salary band:||£100k +|
|Salary Details:||£100000 - £120000 Per Annum|
|Company:||Support Services Group (SSG)|
|Job Categories:||IT Services Jobs|
You will be working with leadership and staff in colleges and universities to ensure the Banner Student Information System is implemented & configured to best map to institutional processes and academic and business needs utilising our clients Rapid Deployment Methodology, whilst advising on industry best practice and norms.
• Supporting customers to make a smooth transition from their existing systems, applications, and processes to new tools and processes through implementation efforts and, where appropriate ongoing consulting. Providing change management advice as appropriate
• Business process review and analysis of client business requirements.
• Configuring client systems in alignment with client needs
• Provide training in the use and upkeep of applications and technologies.
• Working collaboratively with clients to derive maximum value from our clients solutions as well as with the project to define and provision cross-product solutions and build your own secondary product knowledge outside of Banner Student.
• Using a disciplined methodology, refine onsite engagement agendas, interview protocols, conduct large group presentations, and lead working group sessions that involve all key stakeholders and achieve engagement goals.
• A bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience as well as advanced experience within the higher education sector within the UK and client facing role
• Knowledge of and experience with Banner system.
• Ability to explain solutions and ensure clients can use applications and functions effectively to accomplish their work.
• Technical knowledge and end-user experience with student information systems, course management systems, and web technologies.
• Disciplined self-starter as well as a positive team player.
• Excellent interpersonal, presentation and communication skills with credibility and gravitas to influence senior client stakeholders at client site and industry events
• Project coordination, multi-tasking, prioritisation of demands, conflict management, decision making tools & techniques, group discussion, training, facilitation, decision-making, communication, and time management.
• Demonstrated experience in consulting and/or training and development; system implementation, and requirements gathering is beneficial.
For more information about this role and to discuss your CV in more detail then please contact Anna at Satarah Recruitment.