1st Line Service Desk / Help Desk Analyst - Support Services Group (SSG)
|Salary Details:||£18,000 - £22,000 Basic Salary|
|Company:||Support Services Group (SSG)|
|Sector:||Commercial | Corporate | Finance | IT | Banking/Finance|
|Job Categories:||IT Consultancy Jobs | IT Services Jobs | IT Internet Jobs | IT Security Jobs | IT Storage Jobs|
Our client, Welcom Digital, has an exciting opportunity to join their growing Service Desk team!
Based in Harrogate, North Yorkshire, Welcom Digital is a technology agency providing software and support services to the financial services, retail credit, supply chain and ecommerce sectors alongside innovative digital signage solution.
The company is going through a strong period of growth and is looking for 1st Line Service Desk / Help Desk Analysts to join their team to deliver first line support to clients and their own bespoke software solutions.
The team is responsible for incident resolution, problem solving and call management, including monitoring, escalation and reporting. An in-house call management system is in place, configured to meet ITIL standards, and being utilised as a knowledge base.
1st Line Service Desk / Help Desk Analyst Responsibilities:
- Responding to incidents logged by clients either via phone or self-service portal
- Providing first line software support across the product set
- Incident resolution
- Problem solving
- Manage, meet and maintain service levels and ensure all incidents are dealt with in accordance with the SLA and internal KPIs
- Install minor bug fixes
- Work closely with project teams to provide a fully serviced handover
- Deliver excellent customer service
- The Service Desk operates on a shift rota between 8am and 6pm, which may be extended
1st Line Service Desk / Help Desk Analyst Skills & Experience:
- Strong customer service skills
- Good analytical and problem solving skills with a proven ability to resolve problems
- Good communication skills to talk to people across the business at all levels
- Experience of using a call management system
- Good time management skills
- Knowledge of working in a software support environment will be an advantage although full training will be given
The successful 1st Line Service Desk / Help Desk Analyst will need enthusiasm, energy, passion and initiative. Add in exceptional communication skills, a go-getting attitude and strong IT skills and you could be the right person to join our client’s award winning team.
Welcom Digital is a company that invest in their staff offering training and development to support people to do their jobs. They offer £18,000 - £22,000 basic salary for the successful candidate, plus a starting allowance of 25 days holiday, increasing to 32 days alongside flexible hours, great coffee and a friendly working environment.
All successful candidates will be contacted within 5 days of application. Due to the volume of recent applications, if you do not receive a response within this timeframe please assume your application has been unsuccessful for the position of 1st Line Service Desk / Help Desk Analyst.